What a week here in Reno! We are in the 90's...reaching record breaking highs this week. Our average this time of year is 78 so this is a bit unusual this early in June. Today is our library day so we will be able to beat the heat a little there. Then we will get ice cream cones at Burger King after the library. Another way to beat the heat! :) Did I mention they are $.50 until August? A nice and cheap ;) treat for our library days.
This morning, we planted some flowers for our front steps. So pretty!
I have also made a few trips to Goodwill and Savers this week. I wanted to be able to find a few nice clothes and jewelry items for our trip to Lancaster for the Leadership Conference. I found two nice casual skirts - one jean skirt and one white jean skirt (casual yet cute for a summer outing). I also found several shirts (most were for fall and winter but that is OK). I found a black maxi dress (I guess that is what you call it. It is going to be great to match with different tops, scarfs and jewelry. I found a cute print scarf and an awesome black and light blue/turquoise necklace. Oh my goodness. I fell in love with that necklace. :) I hope to find a few more cute things to wear. Trips are always more fun when you have new items to wear for it!
This is our last full week of softball and t-ball. We also have two young ladies graduating from our local high schools. I am just keeping up with working every night, babysitting in the day and laundry and housework. :) Hope you have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment